We run three sessions a week – on a Monday afternoon from 1.00 – 3.00pm; and Wednesday and Friday morning from 9.30 – 11.00am (although you’re free to drop in at any time during the sessions)
The session consists of:
- Informal play,
- Craft activity which can be anything from painting, to play dough, to glueing and sticking fun.
- Healthy snack and juice or water for the toddlers, at an organised safe sit down break time; and
- A hot cuppa for the parents/ carers and even a hot scone at some sessions!
- We close the session with singing and dancing
We have a vast range of equipment including:
- Soft play
- Dressing up
- Trikes and bikes
- Home corner
- Slide and climbing frame
- Sensory den
- Dolls and prams
- Garages and cars
- Climbing caterpillar
- Books, jigsaws; and lots more
It’s a volunteer run group so children are the responsibility of the parent or carer attending the session
Sessions are only £1 on a Monday afternoon; £1.50 on Wednesday and Friday mornings. Additional siblings only 50p. Sessions are FREE for under 6 months.
For a hot drink it’s only 20p
It’s a very friendly session and we love to welcome new members so please pop along and say hello
For more information please check our Facebook group
(link https://www.facebook.com/ebchestertoddlers) or please contact Rosie Geissler 01207 560 584.